Users of the Comillas Pontifical University Library are entitled to:
- Access and consult the University's bibliographic and documentary collection regardless of the format on which they are held, with the exception of the documents held in the General Archive.
- Borrow the requested documents, in accordance with the Library Service's loan regulations that are in force.
- Have at their disposal quality spaces, media, and information resources for studying, teaching, and research, with up-to-date holdings that meet their needs.
- Receive training sessions to make the most of the available resources and services.
- Receive guidance on searching for and obtaining information from specialized library staff.
- Obtain documents from other libraries through the Document Access and Interlibrary Loan services if the documents in question are not in the University Library's holdings.
- Receive correct and efficient service from the library staff, whether in person, on the telephone, or by email.
Users of Comillas Pontifical University Library are obliged to:
- Identify themselves as users if asked to do so by library staff.
- Use documents responsibly, whatever format they are in.
- Respect the University Library's facilities, furniture, and equipment.
- Comply with instructions from the Service's staff regarding the use of the facilities, furniture, and equipment.
- Respect the legislation in force regarding intellectual property when copying any document.
- Familiarize themselves with and comply with the loan regulations in order to respect the rights of the other users.
- Cooperate with the Library Service to maintain its correct functioning.
Approved by the Technical Committee on October 16, 2006