The Research Results Transfer Office (Spanish initials OTRI) is a body reporting to the Office of the Vice-Rector for Research and International Affairs.
A member of the OTRI Network of Universities, it was created in 1994 with a clear objective: to serve and support all of the lecturers and researchers in the University Community in their respective scientific and technological fields, as well as applying the research results to the socioeconomic environment and carrying out teaching and research activity on subject areas relating to the Science- Technology- Society system in collaboration with the Faculties, Schools, Departments or Institutes relating to the subjects being dealt with.
All of this is carried out by a team made up of 5 people specializing in Research Management and Technology Transfer.
- Promote participation of the university community in R+D projects.
- Inform, advise and support the university community when carrying out projects for regional, national and European R+D programs.
- Manage Comillas' own calls for applications.
- Draw up the University Research Report.
- Manage the intellectual and industrial property rights pertaining to the results of the research carried out by the University.
- Promote scientific culture by organizing the Fair "Madrid is Science" and "Science Week" on an annual basis.
- Deal with the demand of applications looking for partners for European programs and circulate them using the appropriate networks.
- Identify and circulate the scientific/ technical offering throughout the socioeconomic and institutional environment, as well as the results produced by research groups in the university.
Information for proposals
Standardized C.V. (National Plan 2012 call for applications)